Friday, 30 March 2012

Gucci spring summer 2012 collection

I am currently at the stage of finishing Foundation Degree in Interior Architectural Design and for my final project I have been inspired by Gucci Spring Summer Collection  2012.
I am redesigning an interior space and creating new us for an existing building in Newcastle Upon Tyne (Pilgrim St Fire Station) the Gucci s/s like reminds me of Art Deco Style which I would like to introduce to my interior design.
These are the colours and shapes that inspire me for the interior space of the hotel that I am designing for my final project.

1 comment:

  1. Some Exterior wall post and other used boom lift rental or Sales purpose. We are many more help to interior architecture finishing. That one sales and rental support from Sendhamarai Engineering.

    ReplyDelete